Do you want to be a CFA Charterholder? What does it take? How valuable is the designation? How difficult are the exams?
Join us for our information meeting 1 november.
What is CFA Program and CFA preparation courses?
Kenneth Brandborg, CFA, Capital Market Partners, and one of the teachers on our CFA Level 1 preparation course.
Experiences with CFA: Charterholder – what now?
Christine Bergstedt Jørgensen, CFA, SCOR Investment Partners, & Lene Boserup, CFA, Nykredit Asset Management
- What is it like to study for CFA charterholder?
- Experiences using the CFA Program in the practical Work
- How to utilise membership of the CFA Institute
- The charterholder role model
- The global network with other charterholders
The event is expected to end at approximately 5 PM.
After the event, drinks, snacks and sandwiches will be served.
We look forward to welcoming you. Please, contact us if you need further information or have any questions: email@example.com or +45 3332 4275