Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School are proud to host the sixth AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS on June 8, 2018.
This award recognizes the most promising finance PhD graduates in 2018. Specifically, the award recognizes the graduates specializing in financial economics pursuing degrees in any field of study, e.g. business or economics, whose dissertation and broader research potential carry the greatest promise of making an impact on the finance practice and academia.
Award Selection Committee:
- Nicholas Barberis, Yale University, School of Management
- Patrick Bolton, Columbia University, Graduate School of Business
- Darrell Duffie, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Ralph Koijen, NYU Stern School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, Yale University, School of Management
- Lasse H. Pedersen, (Chair), Copenhagen Business School
- Michael R. Roberts, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- David S. Scharfstein, Harvard Business School
- Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, University of California, Berkeley
Read more about the event here.