Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School are proud to host the eight AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS on September 21, 2020.
This award recognizes the most promising finance PhD graduates in 2020. Specifically, the award recognizes the graduates specializing in financial economics pursuing degrees in any field of study, e.g. business or economics, whose dissertation and broader research potential carry the greatest promise of making an impact on the finance practice and academia.
Samuel Antill, PhD from Stanford Graduate School of Business
Nuno Clara, PhD from London Business School
Christopher Clayton, PhD from Harvard University
Rebecca De Simone, PhD from Columbia Business School
Huan Tang, PhD from HEC Paris
Quentin Vandeweyer, PhD from Sciences Po Paris
The winners will receive a cash prize of a total of 10.000 USD sponsored by AQR and present their research online on September 21, 2020.
Award Selection Committee:
- Darrell Duffie, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Ralph Koijen, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, Yale University, School of Management
- Anna Pavlova, London Business School
- Lasse H. Pedersen, (Chair), Copenhagen Business School
- Michael R. Roberts, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- David S. Scharfstein, Harvard Business School
- Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, University of California, Berkeley
If you would like to participate in this event and see the best research by the new crop of graduates, please sign up on this website. Deadline for registration is September 14, 2020 at noon