Alternatives – a practical angle
- What are Alternatives? Private equity, real estate, infrastructure, hedge funds, catastrophe bonds, timberland…?
- How to incorporate and optimize alternatives in a portfolio
- Benchmarking and Performance Measurement of Alternatives
- General challenges of a ”classic” profit/risk approach
- How illiquid are Alternatives? How to measure liquidity
13.00 Welcome to “Alternatives – a practical angle”
13.15 Mads Jensen, CFA, CAIA, Jensen Capital Consulting: A general introduction to Alternatives
14.05 Coffee break
14.20 Karin Franceries, CFA, Senior Investment Manager, Amundi, Global Multi-Asset Investments: Allocating Alternative Assets: Why, How, and How Much?
15.20 Q&A, discussion between speakers and network, followed by network discussions
16.15 Thank you – drinks & snacks
Karin Franceries, a CFA Charterholder, has 20 years of experience in the investment industry. Karin joined Amundi in 2015, as a Senior Investment Manager in charge of developing the international solutions effort of the Global Multi-Asset team.
Prior to that, she spent 17 years with JPMorgan in London and New York where she was most recently in charge of the Strategy team, a group focused on offering customized investment solutions and research to institutional investors. She started her career in investment banking where she spent 5 years in Mergers & Acquisitions and 3 years in Credit & Rates fitting derivative based solutions to European pension funds’ needs.
Kun for medlemmer af Asset Allocation Netværket.
Medlemskab koster årligt kr. 4500 ekskl. moms.
Kontakt os på email@example.com, hvis du er interesseret i at høre mere om netværket.