Mock Exams are held under CFA exam similar conditions, with the following modifications
- Everybody will be seated at a separate tabel with one of our student assistants acting as proctor.
- There will be only one 3 hours examination at a time, corresponding to half a CFA Exam, i.e. we start with a brief instruction and let the examination start at approx. 17.10 hrs, and end precisely 3 hours later. There will be a “proctor” present at all times.
- On Tuesday 29 May, we will give you a “morning session” corresponding to the first half of the CFA Exam (9-12 hrs. on Exam Day)
- On Tuesday 12 June, we will give you an “afternoon session” corresponding to the second half of the CFA Exam (14-17 hrs. on Exam Day)
- You will be given a copy of the “Boston Practice Exam” (question set and which we have purchased from the well-renowned Boston Society, but of course, the multiple choice set they use for testing may be entirely different from the “real CFA Exam” as no one except a limited number of persons with CFA Exam and Curriculum know the real CFA Exam questions).
- When you have finished – before or at the end of the allotted 3-hour exam answering time – you will be given an answer key with the correct answers, so you can evaluate your own performance.
- We will also give you a HB pencil (including eraser) corresponding to the HB or No. 2 pencil you should bring and use for the exam. Please also remember to bring your calculator (cf. Calculator policy). You will be provided with scratch paper, and please keep in mind that you cannot bring your own scratch paper to the exam – at the exam you can use your exam booklet to do scratch work.
- Please note that we will not use the Personal belongings policy (cf. Testing Policies), i.e. you will be permitted to bring your bag etc. into the exam room, but please be aware that you may only bring very few articles into the testing room on CFA Exam Day.
- We will also permit you to take food and drinks to your table, and you will be able to collect your sandwiches whenever you see fit.
- Please note that the Mock Exam only is an offer that provides you with a chance to sit an exam under almost exam-like conditions. Should you prefer to do this at home instead, you are welcome to do so – please email us to request a printed copy sent to an address of your choice.
Time and location
- 29 May from 17.00 to 20.30 at Vartorv, Farvegade 27, Opgang H
- 12 June from 17.00 to 20.30 at Vartorv, Farvegade 27, Opgang H
- DKK 700
- Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org