Copenhagen Business School hosts the sixth international conference on financial frictions in collaboration with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School.
The conference is organized by David Lando and Lasse Heje Pedersen and will take place at CBS, August 16-17, 2018.
- Tim Bollerslev, Duke University
- John Geanakoplos, Yale University
- Maureen O’Hara, Cornell University
- Suresh Sundaresan, Columbia University
- Susan Christoffersen, University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
- Bryan T. Kelly, The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Sydney Ludvigson, New York University
- Pedro Matos, University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Albert J. Menkveld, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Anders B. Trolle, HEC Paris
- Owen Lamont, Harvard and Wellington
- Grigory Vilkov, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Ingrid Werner, The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
- Josef Zechner, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (WU)
Read more about the conference here.
Sign up here
Regular participant fee: DKK 1000,-
Members of The Danish Finance Society (Finansforeningen): DKK 500,-
In order to receive your discount code to participate at reduced fee, send an e-mail to Julie de Molade at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering, stating that you are a FF-member.
Deadline for registration: August 6 at noon