Copenhagen Business School hosts the sixth international conference on financial frictions in collaboration with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School.
The conference is organized by David Lando and Lasse Heje Pedersen and will take place at CBS, August 16-17, 2018.
- Tim Bollerslev, Duke University
- John Geanakoplos, Yale University
- Maureen O’Hara, Cornell University
- Suresh Sundaresan, Columbia University
- Susan Christoffersen, University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
- Bryan T. Kelly, The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Sydney Ludvigson, New York University
- Pedro Matos, University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Albert J. Menkveld, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Anders B. Trolle, HEC Paris
- Svetlana Bryzgalova, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Peter Feldhütter, Copenhagen Business School
- Grigory Vilkov, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Ingrid Werner, The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
- Paul Whelan, Copenhagen Business School
- Josef Zechner, WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) and CEPR
Read more about the conference here.