Copenhagen Business School hosts the eighth international conference on financial frictions in collaboration with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School.
The conference will take place at CBS, August 20, 2021
- Bo Becker, Stockholm School of Economics
- Ian Dew-Becker, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Wenxin Du, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Terrence Hendershott, University of California, Berkeley
- Jens Dick-Nielsen, Copenhagen Business School
- Christian Heyerdahl Larsen, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- Niels Joachim Gormsen, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
The conference is organized by the organizing committee: Peter Feldhütter, David Lando, and Lasse Heje Pedersen.
In order to participate in the FRIC’21 conference, you need to register on this website and pay the registration fee.
If you qualify for a reduced or free registration fee, please send an email to Julie de Molade at email@example.com before registering stating which of the reduced fee categories that applies to you.
Regular participant fee:
- DKK 1000.- (app. EUR 135.-)
- All CBS faculty and PhD students: free of charge
- Non-CBS PhD students: free of charge
- CBS and non-CBS students: reduced fee of DKK 150.-
- Members of Finansforeningen: reduced fee of DKK 500.-
- DFI research fellows: free of charge
Please note: your conference registration is only valid once you have received an email confirmation from the conference system, so please check your inbox!
Deadline for registration: August 4, 2021, at noon