Copenhagen Business School hosts the eighth international conference on financial frictions in collaboration with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School.
The conference will take place August 20, 2021.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, the FRIC’21 Conference on Financial Frictions will be hosted as a ‘hybrid conference’, where you have the option of participating physically on-site at the venue at Scandic Falconer, or you can participate virtually by streaming the event live on your computer. Please find more information about this here.
- Bo Becker, Stockholm School of Economics
- Ian Dew-Becker, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Wenxin Du, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Terrence Hendershott, University of California, Berkeley
- Jens Dick-Nielsen, Copenhagen Business School
- Christian Heyerdahl Larsen, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- Niels Joachim Gormsen, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Burton Hollifield, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
The conference is organized by the organizing committee: Peter Feldhütter, David Lando, and Lasse Heje Pedersen.
The FRIC’21 Conference on Financial Frictions is free of charge this year. When you register for the conference, please chose, if you wish to participate virtually or on-site. If you have chosen an on-site participation, but cannot make use of it, please contact us as soon as possible as we may be able to offer it to someone else.
Please note: your conference registration is only valid once you have received an email confirmation from the conference system, so please check your inbox!
Deadline for registration: August 4, 2021, at noon
Sign up here
Free of charge.
Kindly note that when you register for this year’s FRIC’21, you need to decide if you wish to participate virtually or on-site (limited number of places available, first-come/first-served basis).
Deadline for registration: August 4, 2020, at noon