Student-membership of The Danish Finance Society
The Danish Finance Society welcomes students that are enrolled in a relevant higher educational program.
As a student member of The Danish Finance Society / CFA Society DK you get:
• Free membership
• You can attend our events free of charge, or at a lower price, depending on the character of the event.
• Free access to Finans/Invest – www.finansinvest.dk
• Free online access to Recommendations and Ratios www.keyratios.org
The Danish Finance Society
The Danish Finance Society works with development of skills and networking for investment and finance professionals in Denmark. We meet across institutions and sectors for lectures, seminars, workshops, courses, conferences and networks.
We value our student-members and hope that a membership of our society will help you achieve a broader understanding of the financial sector and gain insight into the current topics in the sector.
The Danish Finance Society is through our sister society, CFA Society Denmark, associated with the global society CFA institute. We offer prepping courses, for the CFA exam level I. If you want to know more about becoming a CFA charterholder, you are welcome to contact us, or read more on our page https://cfa.dk/cfa/.
The Danish Finance Society has a student committee, that handles the students’ interests. Members of the student committee are both former and current student-members and they are all engaged in securing that the societies work are of relevance to our student-members.
The student committee arranges two to three events each year, that are especially adressed to our student-members.
• There are a limited number of seats for students at the events. Therefore, registration is on a first come first served basis.
• Our events are primarily in Danish. We will make sure to notice you about which languages the events are held in.
• We highly appreciate feedback, request or questions from our members. You are more than welcome to contact us on: email@example.com